Thursday, February 5, 2009

Night Photography is cold in the winter

So, I'm in my current events class right now, watching some presentations. Basically Guantanamo sucks. Don't go there.
Anyway, just been hanging out around my apartment for the most part. Paying rent and living... Need to get a job still. I've handed out a bunch of resumes and I need to hand out more. I doubt I will have enough money to survive the rest of the year if I don't have a job.
Went to Handlebar Hank's Roadhouse yesterday with a bunch of people. Got some pizza and wings... hot wings. Good stuff. Zach's gf is in town visiting him from some small town up north. She's pretty cool to hang out with and to talk to. Gave me some good advice about some things, too.

The night before, I did some photography. I went out at 10:30pm and attempted to shoot some photographs of the Welland bridge. I'll post some images when I get them developed. I like night photography. Experimenting with light in the dark is fun, and with film, you never know what you are going to get until they are developed. Maybe I'll get a good SLR digital camera at some point... But I have other expenses to worry about.

No comments: