Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey, sorry for the delay in posting. I have a crap load of work going on in school.

I have a film shoot tomorrow at a conservation area. Should be good. We did a shoot on saturday and it went well. We just need to get a few more shots in before Mike goes back to Orillia for his placement.
TV isn't going too well as far as I'm concerned. Spending too much time on lighting and arguing. It's kinda getting on my nerves, but of course, I'm a camera operator for this project, so I don't have to worry about too much more than framing. What we are working on is our pilots and we chose to have ours almost all bluescreened. I think post production is going to be very time consuming.

On the job front... Next to no one is hiring. I keep putting out resumes but no one seems to be calling. I don't understand. I'm probably going to talk to a few managers tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be hiring for the summer soon. I need a job for three reasons right now; too stay where I am, to save for school, and to be able to ride my unicycle to Montreal and possibly back. Without a job... I'm pretty much toast, me thinks.

Right now I'm in the midst of rearranging and tidying up my room (yay). Need to get laundry done soon. Bleh. Things just have to get done at some point.

Anyway... That's it on my plate right now. I'm putting some of my favorite photographs on the wall where the headboard is on my bed. I'm really enjoying looking at some of them and I can see my eye for good composition is becoming better. (WOO!)

No comments: