Friday, May 15, 2009

I've been home for a few days and going back to Welland tomorrow (well, today). Needed to get a bed for one of my friends at school. He's been sleeping on the floor or on a couch at his place and isn't comfortable, so I decided to help him out. I can only get him a mattress for now, but it's better than what he's been using.

I met up with a few unicyclists that just moved into Tottenham for the summer. We did some unicycle jousting with some giant homemade q-tip things. They are a little heavy and they are probably going to work on that. But it was great that I could hang out with them... too bad I'm not here all summer. Kinda makes me want to move back to Tottenham until september... maybe.

I've been training at Pizza Hut for a short while. Been getting short shifts so I learn how things get done. I've learned most of the basics including making the dough. Man, you have to be efficient at that.

I was hoping to hang out with Catherine for a bit while I was here, since she was home at the same time. She came back to get her wisdom teeth removed, so it's kinda understandable if she doesn't feel like a bit of a visit.

That's the extent of things that I can think of happening right now.

No comments: